The Chevy Truck assembled at the GM plant in Regina in 1940 is one of the museum's prize possessions. After many months of volunteer labour to restore, including finding missing parts, putting the vehicle in good running condition and a fantastic paint job, it has returned to the museum premises.
We thank Allan Bonish of the Cupar District for his dedication to this project.
He was assisted by Jim Adam from the museum board.
The next step in the process will be to build a box for the truck.
The truck will be a feature of the museum in parades
and other activities in the area we hope for many years to come.